Skip to content
- I successfully defended my thesis on January 18th, 2019. This means that I have now obtained my Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering (SE: Teknologie doktor i elektro- och systemteknik)
- Our paper “Localized high-order consensus destabilizes large-scale networks” was accepted for the 2019 American Control Conference (ACC).
- Upcoming travels:
- 2nd International Conference on Future Electric Power Systems and the Energy Transition, Champéry, Switzerland, Feb 3-8.
- MIT, Feb 26 – Mar 1
- Johns Hopkins University, Mar 4-5
- Lund University, Mar 6-7
- CNRS GIPSA-lab, Grenoble, Mar 28